Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Alright, so I am actually pretty excited about the Blog, it seems. It's so pretty! I'm pretty proud of it. Not that it was difficult to create or anything... It's Monday, and I have already wasted the entire day. It all started when I woke up - at 1pm. No one knows how I let myself be so lazy. I had high hopes for the day, setting my alarm for 8am. But somehow, I completely ignored that alarm and did not surface until the afternoon hours.

It's funny, Ben called me soon after I woke up with the same story! Except that he just tossed and turned all night and only got 1 hour of sleep before he was supposed to get up for work and decided that it wouldn't be good to try and work. I don't have to be at work until 5pm, so my only excuse is that I'm living a seemingly purposeless life at the moment.

So, I'm listening to "This American Life," eating strawberries, picking up my room and going to the gym pretty soon. This weekend was super fun - Poconos with Ben, and then Jessica's bridal shower. I didn't have my camera at either event, so no pictures this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment