Monday, September 14, 2009

Experiment #1

The first real experiment I am putting to action tonight is - keeping my computer on my actual desk, and not keeping in on my bedside table, or on the floor next to my bed. This way, I can actually be in bed, attempting to sleep, without tempting myself with Facebook or other websites. It's a drastic move, I know. But I'm hoping that something this drastic will increase my chances of getting to bed, and not overstimulating my brain with things when I should be letting go and allowing myself to rest. We shall see how this experiment pans out.

In other news: Voice students! Yay! I am starting to build a studio of voice students. Right now, I have connections through Newark Academy, a private middle school and high school in my area.

No comments:

Post a Comment