Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy, tired....sick

I am sick. Not happy that I am, but it is kind of nice to feel so tired. I'm partially sure I'm sick because for the last month, I haven't been able to get tired enough to fall asleep before 2am. Sometimes later. So now, it's just 10pm and I'm exhausted, and I'm glad.

Experiment 1 - Success. I definitely feel good about leaving my computer ALONE at night. I promise, nothing exciting happens on FB late at night. I can go to sleep without thinking I will miss some hugely important post, or changing my status 16 times. This blog will help with status updates too...

In other news, today, I had the overwhelming feeling of contentment with living at home. Some days, I want nothing more than to have my own place with my own stuff. I even spent some time checking out Craigslist to see what kind of nifty furniture people were selling in the area. I found several FREE baby grand pianos. That's something I could get used to...also some cute vintage looking chairs and a really neat old desk. But then, after work, I came home at the same time as my brother and my parents.....and it was really nice to just go into the house together, chat about our days, prepare some late-night meal (since we all have such different schedules, it's impossible to have family dinners anymore). I love my family more than anything in life. Even though, after about 5 minutes of friendly family chit-chat, it turned into a complain-fest and annoyance from each others' idiosyncracies.... we all rock. I love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment