Sunday, September 13, 2009

Do I want this blog?

I started keeping a real journal this summer, and was doing pretty well with it for a while. But now, it's been over a month since I recorded any of my thoughts/musings/concerns/wisecracks that way. I've been reading a whole lot of friends' blogs and have thought about starting one over the last couple of days. So.....here it is. I can't make any promises concerning the level of public amusement this will offer to any possible readers out there, but I am hoping to record some thoughts in this different way - a means of decompressing I have not yet attempted.

Today's thought:

My first September without being enrolled in some kind of academic setting is almost half way done. I'm having fun (basically meeting up with old friends for luncheons, city outings, Poconos weekends, etc.) so far, and am excited about current and potential job prospects. There are several nice things happening in the horizon, both musical and non-, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to be involved in friends' and family's life experiences that I've been missing out on over the last 6 years living far away.

This year, and this blog are inaugurated as such : The Life Experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment